NightTime Sleep Aid Maximum Strength
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: LIVE BETTER (The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company)
NDC Code: 53187-236
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, light mineral oil*, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
** Compare to the active ingredient in Unisom® SleepGels®
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl, 50 mg
• LIQUID FILLED CAPSULES
• SAFE, NON-HABIT FORMING
ONE SOFTGEL PER DOSE
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepGels®.
DISTRIBUTED BY ONPOINT, INC.
2 PARAGON DRIVE
MONTVALE, NJ 07645
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - LIVE BETTER (The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company) (001367366)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018