Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-169
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- For the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (candida albicans)
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation, discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with eyes
- for athlete's foot and ringworm- if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- for jock itch - if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a layer of power over affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention between spaces in toes; wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least twice daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (Algae) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf
Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylene Brassylate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Phospholipids, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Tapioca Starch, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Vanilla Plantifolia Fruit Extract, Water, Yeast Ferment Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
miconazole nitrate powder
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.