PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.700mL in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-3916
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin; after assisting ill persons; and before contact with a person under medical care or treatment
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross-contamination
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Tear open packet.
- Open and unfold towelette.
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelettes. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
- If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Professional Disposables International, Inc.
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Made in USA
Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- Cleans and Sanitizes Hands
- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- Safe to Use Before Eating and Drinking
- Contains Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E
Now contains 70% alcohol
5.0 x 8.0 in (12.7 x 20.3 cm)
#1 Hand Wipe in Healthcare
Alcohol 70% by volume
INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture(10819-3916)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.