PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-3916
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin; after assisting ill persons; and before contact with a person under medical care or treatment
- Apply topically to the skin to help prevent cross-contamination
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ethyl Alcohol 70% by volume
Tear open packet .
Open and unfold towelette.
Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital areas and wrists thoroughly with towelettes. Be sure to utilize the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe.
Discard after single use.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture(10819-3916)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.