Leader Lubricant Eye by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on February 19, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%............. Eye lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more thatn 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- if used for post-operative (e.g. LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium lactate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroide to adjust pH.
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
|LEADER LUBRICANT EYE
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)