Acid Reducer 150 by Safeway Inc
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Safeway Inc
NDC Code: 21130-404
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sugar free
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
SEALED WITH PRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
IMPORTANT: Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
|ACID REDUCER 150
ranitidine hydrochloride tablets 150mg tablet, coated
|Labeler - Safeway Inc (009137209)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.