Clear Proof Acne Treatment Acne Medication
Medically reviewed on December 28, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 5g in 100g
Labeler: Mary Kay Inc.
NDC Code: 51531-9071
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
- for the management of acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only.
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- store at 59° to 86° F
- expiration date on tube crimp
aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) seed extract, butylene glycol, carbomer, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, diethylhexyl sodium sulfosuccinate, disodium EDTA, echinacea purpurea extract, glycerin, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, silica, sodium hydroxide, water
|CLEAR PROOF ACNE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Mary Kay Inc. (103978839)|
|Kolmar Laboratories Inc.||001535103||manufacture(51531-9071)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.