Ranitidine 150 by Walmart Stores Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Walmart Stores Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-404
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or diziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sodium and sugar free
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF FOIL SEAL UNDER CAP PRINTED WITH "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" IS BROKEN OR MISSING
IMPORTANT: Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Tablets, 150 mg
- PREVENTS AND
and sour stomach
150 mg 24 TABLETS (24 DOSES)
ranitidine hydrochloride tablets 150mg tablet, coated
|Labeler - Walmart Stores Inc. (051957769)|
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018