Fexofenadine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCI
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 180mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 240mg
Labeler: Safeway Inc
NDC Code: 21130-557
Fexofenadine HCl USP, 180 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl USP, 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have difficulty swallowing
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
- the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions).
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contacta Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 24 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|Adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
store between 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
acetyltributyl citrate, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, croscarmellose sodium, ethylcellulose, hydrogenated vegetable oil, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, sodium stearyl fumarate, talc and titanium dioxide.
call toll-free 1-888-375-3784
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
Bachepalli - 502 325 INDIA.
|FEXOFENADINE HCL AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HCI
fexofenadine hcl and pseudoephedrine hci tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Safeway Inc (009137209)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.