Pure Relief Penetrating Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.0295g in 118mL
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 64058-118
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Penetrating Pain Relief Spray
|Capsicum Oleoresin 0.0625%||Pain|
|(Containing Capsaicin 0.025%)||Relieving|
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
When using this product do not get into eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pad, wrap, hot water bottle or any heating element.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Children under 12 years of age consult a physician
- Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
- A burning sensation may occur upon inital application but generally disappears with continued use. For a severe burning discomfort, remove excess product with a soft cloth and cooking oil.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glucosamine HCl, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Seed of Celosia Argentea Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Emu Oil, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin. Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Call toll-free 1-888-373-8831
Concept Laboratories, Inc.
Chicago, IL 60642 (USA)
PENETRATING PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE(64058-118)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 66 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)