Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment
Medically reviewed on November 24, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 25mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dermalogica, Inc.
NDC Code: 68479-160
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).
- for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- in or near eyes
- on broken skin
- on lips or large areas of the body
- if you have very sensitive skin
- if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- apply to affected areas only
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
- Using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. Only one product should be used unless directed by a physican.
- if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times a day.
- Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, and then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen. Allow Daytime Treatment to dry then follow directions of the sunscreen labeling.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyisobutene, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate-13, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Call toll free 1-800-831-5150 in the US
|BREAKOUT CLEARING DAYTIME TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide lotion
|Labeler - Dermalogica, Inc. (177698560)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.