Breakout Clearing All Over Toner
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dermalogica, Inc.
NDC Code: 68479-312
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (1.0%)
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only
- Around eye area. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- If dryness or irritation occurs when using other topical acne products at the same time, limit usage to one topical acne product.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to cleansed face and throat twice daily.
- Keep eyes closed.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Citral, Hexylene Glycol, Geraniol, Limonene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Linalool, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Call toll free 1-800-831-5150 in the US
|BREAKOUT CLEARING ALL OVER TONER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Dermalogica, Inc. (177698560)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more