XtraCare Antifungal Foot by Taizhou Ludao Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Taizhou Ludao Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50942-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient ............................................ Purpose
Tolnaftate 1% .................................................. Antifungal
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete's foot
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
XtraCare® Antifungal Foot Spray
For Athlete's Foot
- Relieves Itching & Burning
- Cures & Prevents Most Athlete's Foot
- Fights Odor All Day
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Tinactin®
CAUTION Contents under pressure - Read precautions on back panel.
Net Wt 3.5 Oz (100g)
For external use only.
Flammable. Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120oF (49oC).
When using this product
- avoid eyes & face
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement after 4 weeks
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces betwen the toes; wear well-fitted, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day.
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and night)
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
butane, propane, alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, talc.
Other information store between 68o to 77oF (20o to 25oC)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Tinactin®
REJOICE INTERNATIONAL, INC
NORTHVILLE, MI 48168 USA
MADE IN CHINA
|XTRACARE ANTIFUNGAL FOOT
|Labeler - Taizhou Ludao Cosmetics Co., Ltd. (679885595)|
|Taizhou Ludao Cosmetics Co., Ltd.||679885595||manufacture(50942-001)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)