Hand Sanitizer by Kroger Co
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 585mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-410
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contct with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- do not inhale or ingest
- avoid contact with broken skin
skin irritation develops
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
benzophene-4, blue 1, carbomer, cellulose, fragrance, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellose, mannitol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, ultramarines, water, yellow 5
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KORGER CO. CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
For comments or questions please call 1-800-632-6900
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 9, 2018