UNNAPLAST with CALAMINE
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 5mg in 1cm2, FERRIC OXIDE RED 0.2mg in 1cm2
Labeler: Pharmaplast SAE
NDC Code: 28691-2501
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 25%
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
- Ideal for managing extremities (e.g., varicose ulcers) requiring protection and support.
- For external use only
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
• Keep this and all medicines out of children's reach.
- Carboxy methyl cellulose
- Purified water
- Begin bandaging at base of toes, without pressure, keeping foot and leg at right angle. Continue bandaging beyond ankle, doubling back to ensure molding to contours of leg
- Continue bandaging to just below the knees.
- Apply an elastic adhesive bandage.
|UNNAPLAST WITH CALAMINE
zinc oxide and calamine paste
|Labeler - Pharmaplast SAE (557735337)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.