UNNAPLAST with CALAMINE
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 5mg in 1cm2, FERRIC OXIDE RED 0.2mg in 1cm2
Labeler: Pharmaplast SAE
NDC Code: 28691-2501
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 25%
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
- Ideal for managing extremities (e.g., varicose ulcers) requiring protection and support.
- For external use only
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
• Keep this and all medicines out of children's reach.
- Carboxy methyl cellulose
- Purified water
- Begin bandaging at base of toes, without pressure, keeping foot and leg at right angle. Continue bandaging beyond ankle, doubling back to ensure molding to contours of leg
- Continue bandaging to just below the knees.
- Apply an elastic adhesive bandage.
|UNNAPLAST WITH CALAMINE
zinc oxide and calamine paste
|Labeler - Pharmaplast SAE (557735337)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.