biochemistry PAIN RELIEF FOOT ACTIVE
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZYL ALCOHOL 190mg in 1mL, LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 40mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pure Source, LLC
NDC Code: 65121-209
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzyl Alcohol 19%
Lidocaline HCL 4%
- For temporary relief of minor foot pain.
For external use only
Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- If pain persists consult a physician. If conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than seven days, or if conditions clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician
in large quantities over raw surfaces or blistered areas
if any adverse effect or allergy develops
ask a health professional before use
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Over 12-years
- Apply directly to affected area
- Do not wrap affected area
- Do not use more than four times per day
- Store between 58 o - 87 o F
- Protect from freezing, direct hear or sunlight.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Peppermint Oil, Propylene Glycol, SD-Alcohol 40B, Tea Tree Oil
|BIOCHEMISTRY PAIN RELIEF FOOT ACTIVE
benzyl alcohol, lidocaine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Pure Source, LLC (080354456)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture(65121-209), repack(65121-209), relabel(65121-209)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 10, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.