Anticavity by TOPCO Associates LLC
Medically reviewed on Jun 6, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.02mg in 1mL
Labeler: TOPCO Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-971
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 miute and then spit out.
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature 20⁰ - 25⁰ C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, sorbitol, propylene glycol, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, disodium phosphate, sucralose, red 40, blue 1
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash.
This TOPCARE product is laboratory tested to guarantee its highest quality. Your total satisfaction is guaranteed.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution
- Alcohol Free
- Kills bad breath germs
- Restores enamel
- Cleans the entire mouth
COMPARE TO LISTERINE Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash
IMPORTANT: read directions for proper use.
33.8 FL OZ (1 QT 1.8 FL OZ) (1 L)
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - TOPCO Associates LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.