Sochlor by OCuSOFT, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1g
Labeler: OCuSOFT, Inc.
NDC Code: 54799-926
Sodium Chloride 5% (50mg)
● for the temporary releif of corneal edema.
For use in the eyes only.
● save box for complete warning information.
● this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
● avoid contamination, do not touch tip of continer to any surface.
● replace cap after each use.
● this product may cause temporary burning and irritation on being instilled in the eye.
● you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
● the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● Apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the affected eye(s) every 3-4 hours, or as directed
by a doctor.
● Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
● keep from freezing.
● keep tightly closed.
● See crimp of tube or box for lot number and expiration date.
Lanolin Oil, Mineral Oil, Water for Injection and White Petrolatum.
281-342-3350 or consult www.ocusoft.com
sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic ointment 5% sterile ointment
|Labeler - OCuSOFT, Inc. (174939207)|