Sochlor by OCuSOFT, Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1g
Labeler: OCuSOFT, Inc.
NDC Code: 54799-926
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 5% (50mg)
● for the temporary releif of corneal edema.
For use in the eyes only.
● save box for complete warning information.
● this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
● avoid contamination, do not touch tip of continer to any surface.
● replace cap after each use.
● this product may cause temporary burning and irritation on being instilled in the eye.
● you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
● the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● Apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the affected eye(s) every 3-4 hours, or as directed
by a doctor.
● Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
● keep from freezing.
● keep tightly closed.
● See crimp of tube or box for lot number and expiration date.
Lanolin Oil, Mineral Oil, Water for Injection and White Petrolatum.
281-342-3350 or consult www.ocusoft.com
sodium chloride hypertonicity ophthalmic ointment 5% sterile ointment
|Labeler - OCuSOFT, Inc. (174939207)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.