Anticavity by Walgreen Co.
Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.05mg in 1mL
Labeler: Walgreen Co.
NDC Code: 0363-0070
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on the inside of cap); do not fill above the 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimixe swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc, distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
The ADA Coucil on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Walgreens Mint Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD,IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgrens.com 2013 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN U.S.A. WITH U.S. AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Walgreen Co. (008965063)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|