Medically reviewed on November 20, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dermalogica, Inc.
NDC Code: 68479-411
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
- Treats acne
For external use only
- Do not use around eye area.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- If dryness or irritation occurs when using other topical acne products at the same time, limit use to one acne product.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to cleansed face and throat twice daily.
- Avoid eye area.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Biotin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sarcosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PTFE, Capryloyl Glycine, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau.
Call toll free 1-800-831-5150 in the US
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Dermalogica, Inc. (177698560)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more