Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dermalogica, Inc.
NDC Code: 68479-411
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
- Treats acne
For external use only
- Do not use around eye area.
- If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- If dryness or irritation occurs when using other topical acne products at the same time, limit use to one acne product.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to cleansed face and throat twice daily.
- Avoid eye area.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Biotin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Sarcosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PTFE, Capryloyl Glycine, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Aqua/Eau.
Call toll free 1-800-831-5150 in the US
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Dermalogica, Inc. (177698560)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more