Petroleum by H E B
Medically reviewed on Nov 15, 2017
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 1g in 1g
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White petrolatum USP (99.8%)
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- do not get into eyes
condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply product liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
fragrance (lavender, chamomile)
DISTRIBUTED BY: H-E-B,
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
white petrolatum jelly
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.