XtraCare Ice Cold Topical Analgesic Gel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3g in 227g
Labeler: Rejoice International
NDC Code: 57337-052
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Menthol 1.25% ........................... Topical Analgesic
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
XtraCare® Ice Cold Topical Analgesic Gel
Net Wt 8 oz (227 g)
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if condition worsens, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years of age & older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
camphor, carbomer, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.
Other information: store at 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
REJOICE INTERNATIONAL INC
NORTHVILLE, MI 48168 USA
MADE IN CHINA
|XTRACARE ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC GEL
|Labeler - Rejoice International (078741245)|
|China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.||529287434||manufacture(57337-052)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 27, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.