Alcohol by Blossom Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.99mL in 1mL
Labeler: Blossom Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 61767-305
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 99% v/v Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.
- Not for use with electrocautinary devices or procedures
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persist or gets worse.
For rubbing and massaging:
- Caution: Do not apply to irritated skinor if excessive irritation develops
- Avoid getting into eyes or mucous membranes
When using this product:
- do not get in eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
IIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged let dry first
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- avoid excessive heat
- Does not contain, nor is it intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Blossom Pharmaceuticals (677381470)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 31, 2018