Alcohol by Dynarex Corporation
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-304
Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical.
- Not for use with electrocautinary devices or procedures
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persist or gets worse.
For rubbing and massaging:
- Caution: Do not apply to irritated skinor if excessive irritation develops
- Avoid getting into eyes or mucous membranes
When using this product:
- do not get in eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
IIf swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged let dry first
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- avoid excessive heat
- Does not contain, nor is it intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|