MG DermaSan by Morgan Gallacher Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE .10g in 100g
Labeler: Morgan Gallacher Inc.
NDC Code: 50241-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 %
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water. Do not ingest.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and conditions persist.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Conrol Center right away
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- cetrimonium chloride
- laurtrimonium chloride
- dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide
- glycereth-17 cocoate
- citric acid monohydrate
|Labeler - Morgan Gallacher Inc. (028311595)|
|Registrant - Morgan Gallacher Inc. (028311595)|
|Morgan Gallacher Inc.||028311595||manufacture(50241-011)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.