MG DermaSan by Morgan Gallacher Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE .10g in 100g
Labeler: Morgan Gallacher Inc.
NDC Code: 50241-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 %
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water. Do not ingest.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and conditions persist.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Conrol Center right away
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- cetrimonium chloride
- laurtrimonium chloride
- dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide
- glycereth-17 cocoate
- citric acid monohydrate
|Labeler - Morgan Gallacher Inc. (028311595)|
|Registrant - Morgan Gallacher Inc. (028311595)|
|Morgan Gallacher Inc.||028311595||manufacture(50241-011)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.