Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 4g in 100mL, MENTHOL 8g in 100mL
Labeler: Xcentrik Inc.
NDC Code: 61871-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply on wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not apply external heat such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- Do not apply on or near the nipple
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use
- Do not inhale or swallow
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if allergic to Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family or to any other ingredient contained in this product
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
When using this product Rashes and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case discontinue use. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep safely out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- Shake well before usage
- Simply spray solution on affected body part and let penetrate through skin, no rubbing necessary
- Storage information: Store at room temperature;
- Close cap tightly after use
Arnica Montana flower extract, clove essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, isopropyl alcohol, peppermint essential oil, polysorbate 20, purified water
If you have questions of a medical nature, please contact your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional
7902 Samuel Hatt
Chambly (Quebec) Canada J3L 6W4
Made in Canada
Pain Relieving Spray
With natural ingredients
camphor and menthol spray
|Labeler - Xcentrik Inc. (206906492)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 6, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor/menthol topical
- Camphor/menthol topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Camphor and menthol topical
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Lotion
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch