Four Season Essence
Medically reviewed on January 29, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic acid 2.16mg in 120mL
Labeler: OneLineSun Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 61616-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 1.80%
Water, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Chrysanthemum Zawadskii Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Xanthium Strumarium Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, (Licorice) Root Extract, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Menthol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Acorus calamus Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leat Extract, Disodium EDTA, Trithanolamine
1. You can use the cosmetics, if there is an abnormality, such as the following, it is necessary to stop using, because it worsen the symptoms.
If you continue to use, that I talk to dermatologists.
If there is abnormal red spots, swelling, itching, and irritation to 1) use.
When there is an abnormality, such as described above by direct sunlight 2) the application site.
2. That you do not use the site to include a wound, the part with the abnormality of dermatitis and eczema.
3. When it got into eyes, be washed away immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN: Keep out of reach of babies and children.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE:
1. The thing to keep close the cap after use.
2. Cold places, that you do not keep it in places exposed to direct sunlight or high temperature.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
After shampoo, dry and I drain the water of the scalp.
After spraying evenly to scalp an appropriate amount, please use it to massage with your fingertips.
|FOUR SEASON ESSENCE
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - OneLineSun Co., Ltd. (689003976)|
|Registrant - OneLineSun Co., Ltd. (689003976)|
|OneLineSun Co., Ltd.||689003976||manufacture(61616-020)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, & Ointment (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- ... +7 more