Benzoyl Peroxide Emollient by TAGI Pharma Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 1, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 53mg in 1g
Labeler: TAGI Pharma Inc.
NDC Code: 51224-400
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 53 mg
For the treatment of acne
For external use only. Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Keep out of reach of children.
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair, and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
Prime can before initial use:
- Shake can vigorously.
- Hold can upright over sink.
- Direct initial spray to a non-skin surface.
- Press down on the actuator.
Before each use: Shake vigorously.
- Holding can upright, dispense Benzoyl Peroxide Emollient Foam into palm of hand and apply to affected area once daily, or as directed by doctor.
- Wipe off any excess foam from actuator.
- Wash hands with soap andwater.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- Store at room temperature 15° - 25° C (59° - 77° F)
- Protect from freezing
- Store upright
BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, citric acid, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, emulsifying wax, glycerin, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, steareth-10, water
|BENZOYL PEROXIDE EMOLLIENT
benzoyl peroxide aerosol, foam
|Labeler - TAGI Pharma Inc. (963322560)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.