Itchy Eye by Kroger Company
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: ketotifen fumarate 0.35mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kroger Company
NDC Code: 30142-770
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
Put 1 drop in the affected eye (s) twice daily, every 8 to 12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%, Glycerin, Purified Water. May contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Itchy Eye Drops
Antihistamine Eye Drops
5 mL (0.17 FL OZ)
Principal Display Panel Text for Carton Label:
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of
Zyrtec® *See side panel
FROM OUR FAMILY
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH
Antihistamine Eye Drops
- Works in Minutes
- For Ages 3 Years
- 30 Day Supply
LASTS UP TO
(0.17 FL OZ)
ketotifen fumarate solution/ drops
|Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(30142-770), ANALYSIS(30142-770), STERILIZE(30142-770), PACK(30142-770), LABEL(30142-770)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.