CVS PHARMACY COCONUT WATER by CVS PHARMACY
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS PHARMACY
NDC Code: 59779-842
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Helps eliminate bacteria on the skin.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- irritation and redness develop and last.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply onto dry hands. Work into a lather, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Store at room temperature.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY (062312574)|
|Registrant - APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE (201901209)|
|APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE||201901209||manufacture(59779-842)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.