Family Wellness Antifungal by Family Dollar
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Family Dollar
NDC Code: 55319-638
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Tolnaftate 1%................................................ Antifungal
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning, and cracking
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persist longer, ask doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
ceteth-20, cetostearyl alcohol, chlorocresol, liquid paraffin, monorask sodium phosphate dilhydrate, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC.
10401 MONROE RD.
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
|FAMILY WELLNESS ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Family Dollar (024472631)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.