Family Wellness Antifungal by Family Dollar
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Family Dollar
NDC Code: 55319-334
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Clotrimazole 1%............................................... Antifungal
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and discomfort
For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
- do not use for diaper rash
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thick layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- In condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is no effective on the scalp or nails
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: See box or see crimp of the tube
- Store between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
2-octyldodecanol, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, polysorbate 60, proylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan stearate
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC.
10401 MONROE RD.
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
|FAMILY WELLNESS ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Family Dollar (024472631)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.