Family Wellness Antifungal by Family Dollar
Medically reviewed on July 5, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Family Dollar
NDC Code: 55319-334
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Clotrimazole 1%............................................... Antifungal
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and discomfort
For external use only.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
- do not use for diaper rash
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thick layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks, for jock itch use daily for 2 weeks
- In condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is no effective on the scalp or nails
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: See box or see crimp of the tube
- Store between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
2-octyldodecanol, benzyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, monobasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, polysorbate 60, proylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan stearate
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES INC.
10401 MONROE RD.
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
|FAMILY WELLNESS ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Family Dollar (024472631)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)