Allergy Relief Dye-Free by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-614
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc
♥ CVS Health™
Compare to the active ingredient in
Benadryl® Allergy ULTRATAB®*
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, 25 mg
Sneezing, Runny nose,
Itchy, watery eyes, Itchy throat
Actual Size Easy to Swallow
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the
registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy ULTRATAB®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Money Back Guarantee
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-614)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(59779-614), PACK(59779-614)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(59779-614)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(59779-614)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.