CVS Hemorrhoidal by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 14.4g in 100g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.25g in 100g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g, PETROLATUM 15g in 100g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-752
Active Ingredients Purpose
Glycerin 14.4%...................................... Protectant
Phenylephrine HCI 0.25%........................ Vasoconstrictor
Pramoxine HCI 1%..................................Local anesthetic
White Petrolatum 15%.............................Protectant
- For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritaed anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blottign with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only
- Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- For application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube, lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus.
- Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetosteraly alcohol, cetyl esters, cetyl palmitate, distilled water, glycerol monostearate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate hydrate, stearic acid, tocopherol acetate
CVS PHARMACY, INC.
ONE CVS DRIVE
WOONSOCKET, RI 02895 USA
glycerin phenylephrine hci pramoxine hci white petrolatum cream
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|