Stool Softener by The Kroger Co.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-244
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking mineral oil.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 softgels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- each softgel contains: sodium 7 mg
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
edible ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, medium-chain triglycerides*, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
*contains one or more of these ingredients
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of DULCOLAX® **See bottom panel
Docusate Sodium,100 mg
Gentle & Dependable Relief of Occasional Constipation
**Dulcolax® is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products, Ridgefield, CT 06877. Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care is not affiliated with The Kroger Co, or this product.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 15, 2018