Eye Itch Relief by Chain Drug Consortium
Medically reviewed on October 23, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: ketotifen fumarate 0.35mg in 1mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium
NDC Code: 68016-403
Ketotifen (0.025%) (equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8 to 12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%, Glycerin, Purified Water. May contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Eye Itch Relief
5 mL (0.17 FL OZ)
Principal Display Panel Text for Carton Label:
*COMPARE TO THE
- Works in minutes
- Original prescription strength
- For ages 3 years & older
- 30-day supply
5 mL (0.17 FL OZ)
STERILE PV Brand Logo
|EYE ITCH RELIEF
ketotifen fumarate solution/ drops
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium (101668460)|
|Registrant - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(68016-403), ANALYSIS(68016-403), STERILIZE(68016-403), PACK(68016-403), LABEL(68016-403)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.