Aquafresh Big Kids
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 1.4mg in 1g
Labeler: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
NDC Code: 0135-0544
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride (0.14% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
if irritation occurs discontinue use
If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal, at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established
- children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
store below 30°C (86°F)
water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, flavor, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, polyethylene, red 30, blue 1 lake
call toll-free 1-800-897-5623 (English/Spanish) weekdays
Enamel Strengthening for New Adult Teeth
Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids
NET WT 3.9 OZ (110.6g)
Aquafresh® Big Kids toothpaste is a triple-protection foaming toothpaste specially designedfor children aged6+. With active fluoride minerals for Sugar Acid Protection, it helps strengthen enamel and protect against sugar acid attack.
Child friendly FRESH MINT FLAVOR
New adult teeth are not as strong as you think. Enamel on new adult teeth is softer and more vulnerable to decay and the mix of baby and adult teeth makes them more difficult to clean.
- Cavity protection
- Low abrasivity
- Gently cleans with brushing.
- Stronger enamel*
- Foaming toothpaste helps protect a mix of baby and adult teeth
*as shown in laboratory tests vs regular Aquafresh® toothpaste
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL
Aquafresh and iconic nurdle device are registered trademarks of the GSK group of companies.
Consumer Healthcare, L.P.
Moon Township, PA 15108
Made in Taiwan
|AQUAFRESH BIG KIDS
sodium fluoride paste
|Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC (079944263)|