H E B MAX SEVERE CONGESTION and COUGH Maxium Strength
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-317
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 20 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCL 10 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- for children under 12 years of age
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Age - Adults and children 12 years and older Dose - 20 mL every 4 hours
Age - Children under 12 years of age Dose - Do not use
take only as recommended
use dosage cup
mL = milliliter
do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 10 mg
- dosage cup provided
- store between 15-30° C (59-86° F)
- do not refrigerate
anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD and C Blue #1, FD and C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, Xanthan gum
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Compare to MUCINEX® FAST-MAX™, Severe Congestion and Cough active ingredients*
MAX SEVERE CONGESTION AND COUGH
Thins and Loosens Mucus
Relieves Nasal and Chest Congestion
6 FL OZ (177mL)
For Ages 12 and Over
*This product is not manufactures or distributed bt Reckitt Benckiser Inc., distributor of Mucinex® FAST-MAX™ Severe Congestion and Cough.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, 782044
We believe the high quality of the H-E-B product makes an outstanding value. We hope you'll agree. If not, we'll cheerfully refund your money. Thanks for shopping with us.
Peel Corner to Read Complete Drug Facts and Information
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
|H E B MAX SEVERE CONGESTION AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.