Motion Sickness II by Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg
Labeler: Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC)
NDC Code: 55316-621
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1 hour before starting activity.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- not for frequent or prolonged use except on the advice of a doctor
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF) protect from heat and humidity
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C Yellow# 10 Aluminium Lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and sodium starch glycolate.
Call toll free 1-866-322-2439
*Compare to Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula active ingredient
Motion Sickness II
Less Drowsy Formula
Meclizine Hydrochloride 25 mg
prevents up to 24 hours of motion sickness
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine®.
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY: DZA BRANDS, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147
Scarborough, ME 04074
|MOTION SICKNESS II
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Healthy Accents (DZA Brands, LLC) (090322194)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.