Anti-Itch by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2g in 100g, ZINC ACETATE 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0633
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
Zinc acetate 0.1%
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- insect bites
- minor burns
- minor skin irritations
- minor cuts
- rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only.
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- avoid contact with eyes
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more often than directed
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
Carbomer 940, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Light liquid paraffin, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Purified water, and Stearic acid
diphenhydramine hcl, zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|