Listerine Naturals Anticavity - Herbal Mint
Medically reviewed on October 22, 2016
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-445
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at Room Temperature
- Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), poloxamer 407, flavor, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate, thymol, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, phosphoric acid, menthol, disodium phosphate
call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
SODIUM FLUORIDE & ACIDULATED PHOSPHATE TOPICAL SOLUTION
Natural Fluoride Formula for
Stronger Teeth, Restores
Essential Minerals to Enamel
& Kills Bad Breath Germs
*vs. LISTERINE® Fluoride rinses
1.0L (1 Qt 1.8 Fl OZ)
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
|LISTERINE NATURALS ANTICAVITY - HERBAL MINT
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.