PAIN RELIEF by Genuine Virgin Aloe Corporation
Medically reviewed on May 31, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g, MENTHOL 1.25g in 100g
Labeler: Genuine Virgin Aloe Corporation
NDC Code: 10738-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain, itching and irritation due to/associated with:
- SIMPLE BACKACHE
- MUSCLE STRAINS
- MINOR CUTS/SCRAPES
- MINOR BURNS/SUNBURN
- INSECT BITES
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE
- IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY TYPE OF NUMBING MEDICINE
- IN LARGE QUANTITIES, PARTICULARLY OVER RAW SURFACES OR BLISTERED AREAS
- ON INFECTIONS
- ON DEEP PUNCTURE WOUNDS
- ON RAW SURFACES OR BLISTERED AREAS
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- DO NOT USE OVER LARGE SKIN AREAS
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT, BANDAGES OR PLASTIC WRAP TO TREATED AREAS
- DO NOT USE IN OR NEAR THE EYES
- WASH HANDS IMMEDIATELY AFTER USING
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- ALLERGIC REACTION OCCURS
- CONDITION WORSENS OR DOES NOT IMPROVE WITHIN 7 DAYS
- SYMPTOMS CLEAR UP AND RETURN WITHIN A FEW DAYS
- REDNESS, IRRITATION, SWELLING, PAIN OR OTHER SYMPTOMS BEGIN OR INCREASE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- APPLY EXTERNALLY TO THE AFFECTED AREA UP TO 3 TO 4 TIMES A DAY. FOR USE ON ADULTS AND CHILDREN 2 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS - ASK A DOCTOR.
Inactive ingredients: allantoin, aloe barbadensis (AP4® genuine virgin organic aloe vera) leaf extract, arnica montana flower extract, boswellia serrata gum, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), calophyllum tacamahaca fruit (tamanu nut) oil, carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, chamomilla recutita matricaria (chamomile) extract, glyceryl stearate, hypericum perforatum (st. john’s wort), isopropyl palmitate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate-60, sodium polyacrylate, squalane, stearyl alcohol, trideceth-6
DO NOT USE
- IF PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING
lidocaine and menthol cream
|Labeler - Genuine Virgin Aloe Corporation (743159706)|
|Registrant - Genuine Virgin Aloe Corporation (743159706)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.