Health Smart Instant Hand Sanitizer with aloe vera and vitamin e sweet pea
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 65mL in 100mL
Labeler: International Wholesale, Inc.
NDC Code: 52862-302
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- helps reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation and redness develops and lasts more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store below 110°F (43°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Carbomer, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No.1
MADE IN CHINA.
SOUTHFIELD, MI 48075
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Gojo Industries, Inc, distributor of the registered trademark Purell®
|HEALTH SMART INSTANT HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE VERA AND VITAMIN E SWEET PEA
|Labeler - International Wholesale, Inc. (161872676)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 25, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.