Nighttime Sleep Aid by fred's, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: fred's, Inc.
NDC Code: 55315-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- drowsiness will occur
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) – see Overdose warning
- use dose cup or tablespoon
|adults & children 12 yrs & over||One Dose = 30 mL (2 tablespoons) at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor|
each 30 mL dose (2 tablespoons) contains:
sodium 21 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from light. Does not meet USP <671>.
citric acid, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
Not for treating Cold
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
Lab Tested for Quality
Fred Tested for Satisfaction
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - fred's, Inc. (005866116)|
|Registrant - davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC (967545935)|
|davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC||967545935||MANUFACTURE(55315-003), PACK(55315-003), LABEL(55315-003), ANALYSIS(55315-003)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 1, 2018
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 202 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more