Allergy by Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 33261-222
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older|| 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
| children 6 to under 12 years of age||1/2 tablet (break tablet in half) every 4 to 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours.|
| children under 6 years of age|| do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Itchy, Watery Eyes,
Itchy Throat, Runny Nose
*Compare to the active ingredient in Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg EACH
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Chlor-Trimeton® Allergy Tablets.
Distributed by Major Pharmaceuticals
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Repackaged By :
Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC,
Corona, CA 92880
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC (801503249)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 18, 2017