WELL AT WALGREENS PINK GRAPEFRUIT
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: WALGREEN COMPANY
NDC Code: 0363-0829
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- irritation or redness develops and lasts.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use daily in the shower or bath. Gently massage on wet skin with washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse thoroughly.
- Store between 20°C-25°C (68-77°F)
Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-7, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Mannitol, Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 (CI 16035), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Fragrance (Parfum).
|WELL AT WALGREENS
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)|
|Registrant - APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE (201901209)|
|APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE||201901209||manufacture(0363-0829)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 19, 2018