Womens Gentle Laxative by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-706
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children |
12 years and over
|take 1 to 3 tablets
in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under |
12 years of age
|take 1 tablet in a single
|children under 6 years |
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silica, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to the active
ingredient in Dulcolax® Pink™*
BISACODYL USP 5 mg
• Overnight relief of
• Formulated for women
with sensitive stomachs
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the
registered trademark Dulcolax® Pink™.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON
IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN,
BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Money Back Guarantee
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
V-14236 50844 ORG101260756
|WOMENS GENTLE LAXATIVE
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-706)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-706)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(59779-706)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(59779-706)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(59779-706)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.