Budpak Baby Teething Oral Pain Reliever
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Budpak Inc.
NDC Code: 27293-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral pain reliever
temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months and older
Allergy alert: do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a physician
- more than directed
When using this product
- fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician.
Stop using and ask a dentist or physician if
- sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
In cases of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- do not use if tube safety seal is broken
- wash hands
- break seal on tube
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Budpak Baby Teething Gel Medicine.
- apply to affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- for infants under 4 months of age, ask a doctor
- Store at 15°C to 25 °C (59°F to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube
Glycyrrhizin Ammoniated, Glycerin, Polyethylene glycol, Purified water, Sodium saccharin, Sorbic acid, Sorbitol, Flavor, Red #40.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
BUDPAK BABY TEETHING PAIN RELIEVER GEL
NET WT 0.5 OZ. (14 g)
|BUDPAK BABY TEETHING ORAL PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Budpak Inc. (183224849)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(27293-015)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2017
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more