Budpak Baby Teething Oral Pain Reliever
Medically reviewed on December 26, 2017.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Budpak Inc.
NDC Code: 27293-015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral pain reliever
temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months and older
Allergy alert: do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a physician
- more than directed
When using this product
- fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician.
Stop using and ask a dentist or physician if
- sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
In cases of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- do not use if tube safety seal is broken
- wash hands
- break seal on tube
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Budpak Baby Teething Gel Medicine.
- apply to affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- for infants under 4 months of age, ask a doctor
- Store at 15°C to 25 °C (59°F to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see crimp of tube
Glycyrrhizin Ammoniated, Glycerin, Polyethylene glycol, Purified water, Sodium saccharin, Sorbic acid, Sorbitol, Flavor, Red #40.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
BUDPAK BABY TEETHING PAIN RELIEVER GEL
NET WT 0.5 OZ. (14 g)
|BUDPAK BABY TEETHING ORAL PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Budpak Inc. (183224849)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(27293-015)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 16 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more