SmartRx Natural Pain Relief Sleeve WRIST
Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Niche Brands, Inc.
NDC Code: 60589-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 10%
External Analgesic (Counterirritant)
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with • arthritis • strains • bruises • sprains.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Do not use in conjunction with liniments, balms or lotions.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Redness is present.
- Excessive irritation of skin develops.
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
ask a health professional before use.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Open pouch and remove. Pull woven sleeve containing external analgesic pads over ankle, positioning on either side of affected area.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a physician.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
- For your protection, this sleeve has been sealed in an aluminum pouch.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is missing, tampered, broken or destroyed.
Contains Macadamia nut oil.
Macadamia nut oil, citronella oil, mandarin oil, coriander oil and rosemary oil.
|SMARTRX NATURAL PAIN RELIEF SLEEVE WRIST
methyl salicylate liquid
|Labeler - Niche Brands, Inc. (079208100)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.