Medically reviewed on December 20, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5g in 100g
Labeler: RZN Nutraceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 34876-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 5%.......................................Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, sprains, bruises, strains, and stiffness.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– if swallowed get medical help or contact a poison
center right away.
• Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads.
Consult a physician before use for children under 12 or if; pregnant or nursing;
condition persists more than seven days or condition clears
up and returns within seven days; excessive skin
irritation occurs; you are prone to allergic
reactions to salicylates, including aspirin.
• Adults and children under 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area
no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
• Children under 12: consult a physician.
• Apply generously and massage into affected areas
until completely absorbed.
• Apply before and after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain, and stiffness.
Repeat as needed up to four times a day.
Store at 20º to 25º C (68º to 77º F)
Water, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Arthri-Zen Relief Proprietary Herbal Extract
Blend, Natural Oil of Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Stearic Acid, Aloe
(Aloe barbadensis), Grape Seed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Cyclomethicone, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii),
Steareth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-2.
1-800-226-7031 or email@example.com
|This product is manufactured exclusively for: RZN Nutraceuticals, Inc. Miami, FL 33186
• Soothing and medicated analgesic
rub for aching joints and muscles
• Effective for pre-exercise warm-up
• Deep penetrating therapeutic pain relief
• With skin moisturizing conditioners
aloe, shea butter, avocado, and
grape seed oil
• Contains Arthri-Zen Relief’s
clinically tested herbal formula
|Labeler - RZN Nutraceuticals, Inc. (019943765)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.