Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5g in 100g
Labeler: RZN Nutraceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 34876-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 5%.......................................Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, sprains, bruises, strains, and stiffness.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
– if swallowed get medical help or contact a poison
center right away.
• Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pads.
Consult a physician before use for children under 12 or if; pregnant or nursing;
condition persists more than seven days or condition clears
up and returns within seven days; excessive skin
irritation occurs; you are prone to allergic
reactions to salicylates, including aspirin.
• Adults and children under 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area
no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
• Children under 12: consult a physician.
• Apply generously and massage into affected areas
until completely absorbed.
• Apply before and after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain, and stiffness.
Repeat as needed up to four times a day.
Store at 20º to 25º C (68º to 77º F)
Water, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Arthri-Zen Relief Proprietary Herbal Extract
Blend, Natural Oil of Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Stearic Acid, Aloe
(Aloe barbadensis), Grape Seed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Cyclomethicone, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii),
Steareth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-2.
1-800-226-7031 or email@example.com
|This product is manufactured exclusively for: RZN Nutraceuticals, Inc. Miami, FL 33186
• Soothing and medicated analgesic
rub for aching joints and muscles
• Effective for pre-exercise warm-up
• Deep penetrating therapeutic pain relief
• With skin moisturizing conditioners
aloe, shea butter, avocado, and
grape seed oil
• Contains Arthri-Zen Relief’s
clinically tested herbal formula
|Labeler - RZN Nutraceuticals, Inc. (019943765)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.