Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Scrub
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-417
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Face Scrub
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place
water, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, propylene glycol, polyacrylate-1 crosspolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, fragrance, sodium chloride, citric acid, polyquaternium-43, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, FD&C blue no. 1 lake
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in France
|CLEARASIL DAILY CLEAR
HYDRA-BLAST OIL-FREE FACE SCRUB
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.